Sign up here for our Child and Teen Dance Classes!
Fall/Spring Session Begins 8/16/21
Below are the schedules, as well as the sign up link for all our child and teen dance classes. Please use the provided “Register” link to sign up (It’ll be a Google Form), or Click Here. You will receive a phone call and email once your sign-up has been processed by our staff.
Minis – Basics, Pre-Ballet Classes
If you’re interested in our NEW Little Tutus 8-Class Series (Mondays 3:00-3:30PM, March 7th-May 2nd (With April 4th off)), Sign Up Here (Trial Available).
Levels I & II Classes
Levels III & IV Classes
Level V & VI Classes
For Class Descriptions, go here.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CLASSES DUE TO COVID 19
- For the safety of each in studio class, please pre-register for all child & teen dance classes whether on-line or in-person.
- Pre-register for these classes at least 24 hours in advance to ensure we have adequate space for social distancing and to help us ensure your spot at the barre is reserved.
- For the safety of our dancers, all Zooming classes are passcode protected and require pre-registration.
- DO NOT ATTEND if you have any sign of sickness/fever or if anyone in your household or anyone you have come in contact with in the last 14 days has shown signs of sickness or fever.
- Student temperatures may be monitored with a digital thermometer.
- Until further notice everyone must wear a mask at all times in the studio, as at the gym. Plenty of opportunities will be available for fresh air.
- Prior to attending classes, please make sure you have filled out your Class Sign-up form, indicating which class(es) you are interested in joining, whether on Zoom or in person, your commitment level to the class and payment method.
- Please make sure to fill out the waiver before your first class. Complete the waiver and email it or bring it with you to your first class.
- Dancers that are pre-registered are invited to enter the studio 5 minutes prior to the start time. The outside doors will remain locked all other times.
- Please arrive dressed and ready to dance.