Adults are dancing! It’s never too late to begin…or begin where you left off as a child or teen.
Dancing is a great way to exercise your body, mind and spirit! IAD offers inspiring and nurturing adult dance classes from the Beginner level through Advanced in Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Contemporary/Hip-Hop, and Tap. Adult classes are available by drop-in or class card and pre-registration is not required for most classes.
IAD offers a spacious state of the art facility with sprung floors and the same Marley dance surface used by the Royal Ballet. You will find the highest caliber training in a comfortable and encouraging atmosphere. Many of our instructors have been successfully training and coaching professional dancers in Santa Cruz for over 20 years.
We are back in the studio and on Zoom! We look forward to dancing with you very soon!
View the schedule with all of the classes in studio* and links to join on Zoom
View our Class Descriptions
Single Ballet or Dance Class – $20
10 Ballet/Dance Classes – $175
Single Class Pointe – $14.50
10 Pointe Classes – $125
Create your online account to register for classes
Log-in and purchases classes here
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CLASSES
- For the safety of each in studio class, pre-register at least 24 hours in advance to ensure we have adequate space for social distancing.
- We also recommend pre-registering for on-line classes within 24 hours so you are admitted into the class without delay.
- DO NOT ATTEND if you have any sign of sickness/fever or if anyone in your household or anyone you have come in contact with in the last 14 days has shown signs of sickness or fever.
- Student temperatures may be monitored with a digital thermometer.
- Until further notice everyone must wear a mask at all times in the studio, as at the gym. Plenty of opportunities will be available for fresh air.
- Please make sure you have signed our Summer Waiver prior to attending classes. Sign the waiver at your first class or complete the waiver and email it or bring it with you.
- Dancers that are pre-registered are invited to enter the studio 5 minutes prior to the start time. The outside doors will remain locked all other times.
- Please arrive dressed and ready to dance.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOW TO JOIN CLASSES
- Please pre-register for all classes whether dancing on-line or in-person within 24 hours of the class to reserve your place.
- Access your account HERE OR contact Lana at the front desk if you are having difficulty accessing our account. She can be reached by calling her at 831-466-0458
- Please make sure current payment info is saved under the autopay icon.
- Contact Lana at 831-466-0458 and indicate which class/date you would like to attend and specify in person or Zoom.
Your class(es) will be purchased on your account.
- If joining by Zoom, please make sure that Zoom is installed on your device.
- Use the Class Links to log-in to the class on the day and time of the class.