Summer Session 6/26/21 – 7/31/21
Inspiring dancers to become versatile, healthy and passionate artists. Training & technique with exceptional results in a nurturing environment. Continue your dancing throughout the summer or try out a new class before the start of next year’s classes with a variety of classes offered.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CLASSES DUE TO COVID 19
- For the safety of each in studio class, please pre-register for all classes whether dancing on-line or in-person.
- Pre-register at least 24 hours in advance to ensure we have adequate space for social distancing and to help us ensure your spot at the barre is reserved.
- For the safety of our dancers, all Zooming classes are passcode protected and require pre-registration.
- DO NOT ATTEND if you have any sign of sickness/fever or if anyone in your household or anyone you have come in contact with in the last 14 days has shown signs of sickness or fever.
- Student temperatures may be monitored with a digital thermometer.
- Until further notice everyone must wear a mask at all times in the studio, as at the gym. Plenty of opportunities will be available for fresh air.
- Prior to attending classes, please make sure you have filled out your Class Sign-up form, indicating which class(es) you are interested in joining, whether on Zoom or in person, your commitment level to the class and payment method.
- Please make sure to fill out the waiver before your first class. Complete the waiver and email it or bring it with you to your first class.
- Dancers that are pre-registered are invited to enter the studio 5 minutes prior to the start time. The outside doors will remain locked all other times.
- Please arrive dressed and ready to dance.