Summer Session 2022
School is in session! Join us for our Summer Dance Classes. We’re offering ballet classes every day of the week, and we can’t wait to dance with you! Inspiring dancers to become versatile, healthy and passionate artists. Training & technique with exceptional results in a nurturing environment. Continue your dancing throughout the summer or try out a new class before the start of next year’s classes with a variety of classes offered.
Although the schedule varies week to week, this is what a week looks like in general for all of summer! See below for more information 🙂
Little Tutus – Level I
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CLASSES DUE TO COVID 19
- For the safety of each in studio class, please pre-register for all classes whether dancing on-line or in-person.
- Pre-register at least 24 hours in advance to ensure we have adequate space for social distancing and to help us ensure your spot at the barre is reserved.
- For the safety of our dancers, all Zooming classes are passcode protected and require pre-registration.
- DO NOT ATTEND if you have any sign of sickness/fever or if anyone in your household or anyone you have come in contact with in the last 14 days has shown signs of sickness or fever.
- Student temperatures may be monitored with a digital thermometer.
- Until further notice everyone must wear a mask at all times in the studio, as at the gym. Plenty of opportunities will be available for fresh air.
- Prior to attending classes, please make sure you have filled out your Class Sign-up form, indicating which class(es) you are interested in joining, whether on Zoom or in person, your commitment level to the class and payment method.
- Please make sure to fill out the waiver before your first class. Complete the waiver and email it or bring it with you to your first class.
- Dancers that are pre-registered are invited to enter the studio 5 minutes prior to the start time. The outside doors will remain locked all other times.
- Please arrive dressed and ready to dance.